Friday, January 9, 2015
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, let us allow the frost of isolation and bitterness to melt away as we open ourselves to a sense of peace and spirit. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 4:15pm: Girls’ C basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 4:30pm: Boys’ JV basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 6:00pm: Boys’ varsity basketball @ Columbia Heights
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss the retreat day you are required to attend a make-up retreat through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- You must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, juice or water will be provided.
- Leave ALL books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.
DeLaSalle students who want to participate in lacrosse must pay a non-refundable $100 registration fee no later than Thursday, January 15. Checks can be made payable to DeLaSalle High School and returned to the Student Activities office. We will host an informational meeting on Wednesday, January 14 at 6:00pm in the Robert Casanova room. You can turn in checks at the meeting. We strongly encourage you to attend the meeting if you are interested in playing.
Please note: The DeLaSalle Cafe does not serve breakfast on late start days.