Tuesday, January 6, 2015 – Feast of the Epiphany
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, You humbled Yourself and became man to save us. Help me walk in the footsteps of others to better understand the challenges they face. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C basketball vs. St. Anthony (@ DeLaSalle)
- 4:15pm: Girls’ C basketball @ St. Anthony
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV hockey @ Armstrong
- 5:30pm: Boys’ JV basketball vs. St. Anthony (@ DeLaSalle)
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV basketball @ St. Anthony
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity basketball vs. St. Anthony (@ DeLaSalle)
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity basketball @ St. Anthony
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity hockey @ Armstrong
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity hockey vs. Academy of Holy Angels (@ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus)
- 9th grade – period 2
- 10th grade – period 3
- 11th grade – period 7
- 12th grade – period 8
Before you update, back up your documents using iCloud in settings and in your GoodReader app. You can find videos on how to update and back up your device on the Student Technology page in Canvas.
If you do not do update to iOS 8, technology staff will take your device and update them on school computers. This will delete all information on the iPad including school and personal apps, music, and photos.
In order to update you must have at least 4.5GB of storage on your device. If you do not have 4.5GB you will need to delete some applications. Start by deleting personal apps and photos followed by school apps that you do not use. If you still need more room, delete iTunes U. When the update is complete you will be able to redownload the apps that were deleted. If you are still having issues with clearing enough space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss the retreat day you are required to attend a make-up retreat through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry.
- You must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, juice or water will be provided.
- Leave ALL books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.
To pre-register, please include your name, address, telephone number, name of current school, and grade level to email address: email@example.com. Pre-registration gives you priority but does not guarantee you a place in the program.
For further information regarding this program, please contact Mr. Kyle Nickodem at the ACT/SAT program office (612) 626-1662 or Dr. Ernest Davenport at (612) 624-1040.
Applicants must check their email regularly for updates and will receive notice by the week of March 2nd. Training begins as early as March 7th. Students placed in a job will work from June 15 to August 14, 2015. The job training will take place at MCTC.