December 22, 2014 – January 2, 2015 – Christmas Break
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, teach us to proclaim the birth of Your Son, Jesus, with hope and joy, realizing that in giving us Your Son, You gave us everything. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
Christmas Break. The building will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Please note that many staff choose to take time off during the break. You may find how to contact an individual staff member through our online Staff Directory.
- Monday, Dec. 22: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Tuesday, Dec. 23: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 24 (Christmas Eve)-Monday, Dec. 29: Closed
- Tuesday, Dec. 30: 10:00am-3:00pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 31 (New Year’s Eve)-Sunday, Jan. 4, 2015: Closed
In order to update you must have at least 4.5GB of storage on your device. If you do not have 4.5GB you will need to delete some applications. Start by deleting personal apps and photos followed by school apps that you do not use. If you still need more room, delete iTunes U. When the update is complete you will be able to redownload the apps that were deleted. If you are still having issues with clearing enough space, please email email@example.com.
- Trip Dates: Saturday, May 30-Sunday, June 7, 2015
- Trip Cost: $350
- Trip Application: Check the Source on Tuesday, January 20th for application details.
Applicants must check their email regularly for updates and will receive notice by the week of March 2nd. Training begins as early as March 7th. Students placed in a job will work from June 15 to August 14, 2015. The job training will take place at MCTC.