Friday, December 19, 2014 – End of First Semester
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, with You, I am confident in my knowledge and ability. Guide my work on this final day of exams so that I may enjoy two weeks of rest and relaxation. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 3: 8:40-9:40am
- Period 6: 9:50-10:50am
Please pay attention to these important reminders about finals:
- All buses will leave at 11:05am today
- Eat a healthy breakfast each morning. Food for Fuel will be served before school, starting at 7:45am. There is no lunch service
- Students must be in uniform for exam days
- Students who have study hall or lunch the first or last period of the day (1,3,4,5,6 or 7) may arrive late or leave early. Students may not be in the hallways.
- Study hall periods 1, 3, and 7 will be held in the Florance Center.
- Students with a study hall followed by lunch may leave early with parent permission. Check out with the Attendance Office.
- Students who arrive early for periods 2, 6, or 8 must report to the Florance Center until the bell rings.
In order to update you must have at least 4.5GB of storage on your device. If you do not have 4.5GB you will need to delete some applications. Start by deleting personal apps and photos followed by school apps that you do not use. If you still need more room, delete iTunes U. When the update is complete you will be able to redownload the apps that were deleted. If you are still having issues with clearing enough space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trip Dates: Saturday, May 30-Sunday, June 7, 2015
- Trip Cost: $350
- Trip Application: Check the Source on Tuesday, January 20th for application details.
Applicants must check their email regularly for updates and will receive notice by the week of March 2nd. Training begins as early as March 7th. Students placed in a job will work from June 15 to August 14, 2015. The job training will take place at MCTC.