Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Help me see the face of Christ in everyone I meet. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
These details will help you plan for Friday:
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day you are required to attend a make-up retreat through the guidance of the campus ministry department.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform. However, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines (i.e.no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes
- Bring a bag lunch; water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Please leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office with any questions or concerns
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students. You can buy a game ticket before school starting at 8:00am, during lunches, and after school tomorrow and Friday in the Albers Atrium. You may also buy a football t-shirt for $5 when you buy your game ticket.
Visitation for Br. Basil will be held Tuesday, Nov. 18 from 4:00-7:00pm at Holy Spirit Catholic Church with a funeral Mass at 7:00pm.