Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, take away my fears and help me do the best job possible on my test today. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
Students will be dismissed at 12:10pm and afternoon buses will leave at 12:20pm.
As usual, the DeLaSalle Cafe will offer breakfast for purchase.
- Bring 2 #2 pencils
- Bring your calculator with fresh batteries
- Leave your electronics home and if not, TURN THEM OFF
- Eat a good breakfast WITH protein
- Relax, doing the best you can, knowing you are WAY MORE THAN YOUR TEST SCORE and no colleges will see this score – it’s just practice, but worth putting forth your best effort!
Tryouts are open to all students on Monday from 5:30-7:30pm in the LL Gray Gym. Please wear shorts and a t-shirt, gym shoes and have your hair up. We will teach you all of the skills you need to know at tryouts! Please fill out the DLS Cheer Registration Form and bring it to the LL Gray Gym on the day of tryouts. If you have questions, please contact Coach Veronica Pettini or Coach Jessica Luckett.
- Family Halloween Festival, October 25, 11:30am–4:30pm, Wabun Park (4655 46th Avenue S., Mpls) Volunteers will supervise family activities, moon walk, hayrides, marshmallow roasting.
- Camden Haunted House, October 27, 29, 31, 5:30–9:30pm, Folwell Park (1615 Dowling Ave N. Mpls) Volunteers will be actors in the Haunted house (costumes are provided). Need volunteers to commit to all 3 days.
- Halloween Party, October 31, 6:00-8:00pm, Windom Park (2251 Hayes St. NE, Mpls) Volunteers will supervise games, treatgive-away, Bounce House, or serve food.