Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, may I persevere in whatever I do today, even when something seems nearly impossible. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Mentor Meetings: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10-25-11:00
- Period 3: 11:05-11:40
- Period 4: 11:45-12:20
- Period 5: 12:25-1:00
- Period 6: 1:05-1:40
- Period 7: 1:45-2:20
- Period 8: 2:25-3:00
Students will be dismissed at 12:10pm and afternoon buses will leave at 12:20pm.
As usual, the DeLaSalle Cafe will offer breakfast for purchase.
- Bring 2 #2 pencils
- Bring your calculator with fresh batteries
- Leave your electronics home and if not, TURN THEM OFF
- Eat a good breakfast WITH protein
- Relax, doing the best you can, knowing you are WAY MORE THAN YOUR TEST SCORE and no colleges will see this score – it’s just practice, but worth putting forth your best effort!
- Family Halloween Festival, October 25, 11:30am–4:30pm, Wabun Park (4655 46th Avenue S., Mpls) Volunteers will supervise family activities, moon walk, hayrides, marshmallow roasting.
- Camden Haunted House, October 27, 29, 31, 5:30–9:30pm, Folwell Park (1615 Dowling Ave N. Mpls) Volunteers will be actors in the Haunted house (costumes are provided). Need volunteers to commit to all 3 days.
- Halloween Party, October 31, 6:00-8:00pm, Windom Park (2251 Hayes St. NE, Mpls) Volunteers will supervise games, treatgive-away, Bounce House, or serve food.