Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: 9 gold volleyball @ Washburn
- 5:00pm: Boys’ C soccer @ Roosevelt
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball @ Washburn
- 5:30pm: C volleyball @ Washburn
- 6:00pm: Girls’ swimming and diving meet @ St. Anthony
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer sectionals vs. Highland Par\k @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball @ Washburn
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Benedictine of Atchison, KS
- 7:00-8:00pm: DePaul University (at Loews Minneapolis Hotel)
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Fairfield University
- 1:00-2:00pm: St. Mary’s College of Indiana
- 11:45am-12:45pm: Morehouse College
There will also be a night session tonight from 4:30-8:00pm for those students and parents who would like to spend more time at the College Fair.
You have another chance to help us tackle cancer on Wednesday, October 15 at the last regular season home Islander football game. We are excited to again team up with the Minnesota Football Coaches Association and the Randy Shaver Cancer Foundation.