Thursday, October 2, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, let my day be yours and may it be filled with goodness. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Boys’ and girls’ cross country @ Fox Hollow Golf Club
- 4:00pm: C football @ Benilde-St. Margaret’s
- 4:00pm: 9 gold volleyball @ Cretin-Derham Hall
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. St. Thomas Academy @ Ft. Snelling Field D
- 4:15pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. St. Thomas Academy @ Ft. Snelling Field E
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. St. Thomas Academy @ Ft. Snelling Field H
- 4:15pm: Girls’ 9 gold soccer vs. Cretin-Derham Hall @ Ft. Snelling Field A
- 4:15pm: C volleyball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 4:30pm: Girls’ JV soccer @ Tartan
- 5:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. Tartan @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 6:00pm: Girls’ swimming and diving @ Columbia Heights
- 7:00pm: Varsity football @ Benilde-St. Margaret’s
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. St. Thomas Academy @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. Columbia Heights @ DeLaSalle
- 11:30am-12:30pm: University of North Dakota
- 12:00-1:00pm: High Point University
- The volleyball program will host a “Dig Pink” night TOMORROW to support cancer research when the Islanders host the Columbia Heights Hylanders. There will be various ways to donate on this night; we hope to see you there.
- The DeLaSalle football team will host “Tackle Cancer” Night at its last regular season home game on Wednesday, October 15 at 7:00pm. We as Islanders will join the effort of both the Minnesota Football Coaches Association and the Randy Shaver Cancer Foundation. Come support the Islanders and have a chance to participate either through a half-time contest or donation at the gate when you enter.