Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, don’t let me put off for tomorrow what I can do today. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Girls’ 9 gold soccer vs. Richfield @ Richfield – Lyndale Field
- 4:30pm: 9 gold volleyball @ Visitation
- 4:30pm: C volleyball @ Visitation
- 4:30pm: JV volleyball @ Visitation
- 5:00pm: Boys’ JV soccer @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 5:30pm: Girls’ swimming and diving meet @ St. Anthony
- 6:00pm: Varsity volleyball @ Visitation
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 7:00pm: Girls’ varsity soccer vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ DeLaSalle
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Creighton University
- 12:00-1:00pm: Hamline University
- 2:30-3:00pm: Emory University
- 11:00am-1:30pm: LaSalle University
- 11:30am-12:30pm: University of North Dakota
- 12:00-1:00pm: High Point University
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry
- You must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided.
- All books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. must be left at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.
- The volleyball program will host a “Dig Pink” night on Thursday, October 2 to support cancer research when the Islanders host the Columbia Heights Hylanders. There will be various ways to donate on this night; we hope to see you there.
- The DeLaSalle football team will host “Tackle Cancer” Night at its last regular season home game on Wednesday, October 15 at 7:00pm. We as Islanders will join the effort of both the Minnesota Football Coaches Association and the Randy Shaver Cancer Foundation. Come support the Islanders and have a chance to participate either through a half-time contest or donation at the gate when you enter.
- PPL Scholars @ Obama Elementary is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in grades 1st-8th living in affordable housing. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 707 Holly Ave, St. Paul.
- PPL Scholars in New Hope is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in 6th-10th grades living in affordable housing. Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 5501 Boone Ave, New Hope.