Monday, September 29, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, as I open my eyes to the world, please open my eyes to what you want me to do in it today. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- Period 1: 8:30-9:09
- Assembly: 9:14-10:10
- Period 2: 10:18-10:54
- Period 3: 10:59-11:35
- Period 4: 11:40-12:16
- Period 5: 12-21-12:57
- Period 6: 1:02-1:38
- Period 7: 1:43-2:19
- Period 8: 2:24-3:00
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Southwest @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Southwest @ Ft. Snelling
- 5:15pm: C volleyball vs. Rockford @ DeLaSalle
- 5:15pm: JV volleyball vs. Rockford @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. Rockford @ DeLaSalle
- 9:15-10:15am: Bard College
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Washington University
- 12:00-1:00pm: St. Mary’s University
- 1:00-2:00pm: Marquette University
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Creighton University
- 12:00-1:00pm: Hamline University
- 2:30-3:00pm: Emory University
- PPL Scholars @ Obama Elementary is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in grades 1st-8th living in affordable housing. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 707 Holly Ave, St. Paul.
- PPL Scholars in New Hope is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in 6th-10th grades living in affordable housing. Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 5501 Boone Ave, New Hope.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up your absence through the guidance of Lasallian Ministry
- You must be in uniform on retreat day.
- Bring a bag lunch, one beverage will be provided.
- All books, bags, headphones, cell phones, iPads, etc. must be left at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and will move to the Albers Atrium to board buses, which will bring you to the retreat site.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- See Ms. Hodapp in Lasallian Ministry with any questions or concerns.