Thursday, September 25, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, with a spirit of humility, let me do one good deed today and not tell anyone about it. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:30pm: Boys’ and girls’ cross country invitational @ Hyland Park Reserve
- 4:00pm: C football @ St. Anthony
- 4:00pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Holy Angels @ Taft Park Richfield
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis vs. South @ Powderhorn Park
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. Holy Angels @ Ft. Snelling Field E
- 4:15pm: 9 gold volleyball @ Benilde-St. Margaret’s
- 4:15pm: C volleyball vs. Concordia Academy @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Girls’ JV soccer @ Holy Angels
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball vs. Concordia Academy @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. Concordia Academy @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle Athletic Field
- 7:30pm: Girls’ varsity soccer @ Holy Angels
- 8:30-9:30am: Occidental College
- 10:30-11:30am: Gustavus Adolphus College
- 11:45am-12:45pm: University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- 8:30-9:20am: Scripps College
- 1:00-2:00pm: University of Vermont
1. Shirts must be tucked in
2. Pants must be either khaki or black in color, made of cotton twill fabric with inset pockets. Pants may not be rolled at the ankles or be of any jean or skinny leg style.
3. A solid black or gray uniform sweatshirt with the DeLaSalle logo is the only sweatshirt permitted during the school day. Athletic or activity team sweatshirts are not acceptable uniform apparel during the school day.
4. Shoes, including laces and socks must be predominately black, brown, white, gray, or a mix of these colors.
5. T-shirts worn under uniform shirts must be solid white, black, gray, or gold.
6. Skirt length must reach the top of the knee.
Please take time to review the complete uniform policy in our Student Parent Handbook. See Ms. Weeks with any questions.
- PPL Scholars @ Obama Elementary is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in grades 1st-8th living in affordable housing. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 707 Holly Ave, St. Paul.
- PPL Scholars in New Hope is a one-on-one tutoring and mentoring program for students in 6th-10th grades living in affordable housing. Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30pm at 5501 Boone Ave, New Hope.
At this time, students are not permitted to update their devices to iOS8 until our technology team can assess the compatibility with our educational Apps and system requirements. We will announce the appropriate time for students to download this update. Students who update their software prior to school approval will face school consequences including full restrictions placed on their device for the remainder of this semester. See Ms. Weeks with any questions.
- iTunes & App Store
- Turn off all automatic downloads