Thursday, September 18, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, just as you heal my wounds, let me in turn heal the wounds of others. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:15pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. Brooklyn Center @ Ft. Snelling
- 4:15pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Visitation @ Kensington Park
- 4:15pm: C volleyball vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle
- 4:15pm: 9 gold volleyball vs. Cretin-Derham Hall @ DeLaSalle
- 4:30pm: C football @ Simley
- 4:30pm: Girls’ varsity soccer @ Visitation
- 5:30pm: Girls’ swimming and diving meet @ St. Catherine’s College
- 5:30pm: JV volleyball vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Varsity volleyball vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle
- 7:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle
- iTunes & App Store
- Turn off all automatic downloads
1. Do you think polar bears, loons, and mallard ducks are good things to have?
2. Do you like the idea of clean drinking water?
3. Is recycling something you think everyone should automatically do?
4.Do you have curiousity about solar power, water bottles, native plants, passing on a planet for the next generation?
5. Do you need some service hours while you save the planet?
If you answered YES to any of these questions come to the GREEN team meeting to find out more. Our first meeting of the year is Tuesday from 3:00-4:00pm in Ms. W-F’s room, B311.
The Horatio Alger Association awards over 100 $20,000 scholarships to students who meet certain qualifications, such as being a high school senior who will graduate in spring 2015 with plans to go to college in the fall, shows a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States, demonstrates critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required), is involved in co-curricular and community service activities, displays integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity, and maintains a minimum GPA of 2.0.