Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, may we respect the rights and the dignity of all people. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 4:15pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. Orono @ Ft. Snelling Field G
- 4:15pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. Southwest @ Ft. Snelling
- 9:00-10:00am: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 10:00-11:00am: Beloit College
- iTunes & App Store
- Turn off all automatic downloads
The Horatio Alger Association awards over 100 $20,000 scholarships to students who meet certain qualifications, such as being a high school senior who will graduate in spring 2015 with plans to go to college in the fall, shows a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States, demonstrates critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required), is involved in co-curricular and community service activities, displays integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity, and maintains a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Help out with games at Annunciation’s Septemberfest Celebration this Friday and Saturday. Games run from 12:00-7:30pm in 90 min shifts. Sign up here if you are interested in helping.
- Individual and group volunteers are needed to help with yard clean-up for elders in our community through the Neighborhood Improvement Program or NIP. The NIP Seniors Program continues to serve most of Minneapolis. Contact NIP Seniors Program volunteer coordinator Jeanne at 612.746.8549 for more information.