Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, give me the energy and strength I need to prepare for this new school year. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
School Orientation Sessions
Students who have not yet participated in a required school orientation must attend the session on Wednesday, August 20 at 6:00pm. Families must complete several required forms that are due at orientation. You may find these forms on the School Orientation webpage.
School Store Hours, Uniform Orders
The School Store will be open during school orientations and during select times in the weeks leading up to the first day of school. Here is the store schedule:
- Wednesday, August 20: 4:30-9:00pm
- Thursday, August 21: 7:30-9:00am
- Friday, August 22: 7:30-8:30am
Questions or to schedule a sizing for your child – contact Douge Schildgen at 612.859.5652.
School Picture Day
All students, including seniors, will have a school picture taken on Tuesday, August 26. Students must be dressed in school uniform.
Parents may order pictures through the LifeTouch website. The DeLaSalle Picture Day ID is MI194041Y0 (all 0 = zero). Parents who miss their order window will receive a proof sheet about three weeks after Picture Day. The proof sheets have each student’s unique access information which allows parents to view the students portrait on our easy to use website, with the different backgrounds; and create their own packages as desired.
Summer Christian Service Hours
Summer is a great time for students to perform some or all of their 60 required Christian Service hours. Students who complete service hours over the summer may record their hours with the Campus Ministry in one of several ways:
- Students may pick up a green Christian Service validation form in the Main Office or Campus Ministry.
- Students may find and print a Christian Service validation form on the Lasallian Ministry webpage.
- Students may record the hours on a piece of paper with a signature from a service site supervisor and bring that paper to Campus Ministry in the fall and attach it to a Christian Service validation form.
September Driver’s Ed
Registration is now open for the September driver’s ed class. The class will be held Sept. 15-19, Sept. 20, and Sept. 22-25. You can find more details on the Driver’s Ed webpage.