Thursday May 5, 2016
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only you can bring. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
- 3:15pm: Boys’ varsity golf vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:15pm: Boys’ JV golf vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity golf vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ Ponds at Battle Creek
- 4:00pm: Boys’ varsity tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:00pm: Boys’ JV tennis @ Brooklyn Center
- 4:15pm: C softball vs. Central @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm: C baseball @ Anoka
- 4:30pm: Varsity softball @ St. Croix Lutheran
- 4:30pm: JV softball vs. St. Croix Lutheran @ West St. Paul Sports Complex
- Jeremy Zavitz
- Paul Sczepanski
- kyle Huggar
- Jim Benson
- Adam Pribyl
- Beth Braun
- Charles Lemon
- Martha Coughlan
- Tim Mulari
- Sedrick McBounds
- Nate Travis
- Megan Longman
You will not want to miss the game of the century! Today at 3:30pm on the Athletic Field. Donations for the Ecuador relief fund will be accepted at the gate. All are welcome!
The AP Calculus AB/BC exam starts at 8:30am in the LL Gray Gym. Testers will eat lunch during period 6 and return to class period 7.
HALLWAY CLOSING: The hallway between the Main Gym and the LL Gray Gym will be closed during AP testing to maintain a quiet testing area for students. Please plan accordingly and fill your water bottles before school or after 1:00pm. Please be respectful of our testers.
TOMORROW’S TESTS: Friday’s tests are AP US History and European History and ALL Studio Art Portfolio’s will be submitted electronically. APUSH testers should report to the LL Gray Gym beginning at 8:15am with testing beginning promptly at 8:30am. AP Euro testers eat period 4 and report to the Brother Basil Rothweiler Room in Christian Brothers’ Hall at 12:00pm.
Remember, anyone who has ordered a yearbook will be entered into a weekly drawing for a $10 gift card. Yearbooks are $57 and there are only 30 left. Please see Ms. Beckman in the LTC or Mr. Lemon in the attendance office to buy a book.