The operation of DeLaSalle High School is dependent upon many people working in a variety of jobs. DeLaSalle hires for Maintenance, Food Service, Guidance Services, Support Staff, Administration, Admission, Development, Bus Drivers, as well as Teaching and Coaching positions. DeLaSalle accepts applications for all employment positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
DeLaSalle High School is accepting applications for the following open positions. Click the job to learn more:
In coordination with the Director of Development, the Annual Fund Manager is responsible for management and execution of the annual fund. Primary responsibilities include developing and shaping a sustainable tradition of annual financial support for the school through a matrix of communication and solicitation strategies.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- BA degree or higher
- Three years of experience in annual fund operations or mass marketing and communications preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Blackbaud’s RaisersEdge
- Skilled in appropriate software to perform tasks as assigned (may include but not limited to, Windows, Word, Excel)
Application deadline is February 12.
This position would serve as a long-term substitute Physical Science teacher, beginning in mid-March 2016 through the remainder of the school year (May 2016). Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Arts degree in subject area or related field; a Master of Arts is preferred.
- Must have valid teaching license or working toward obtaining a license
- Experience teaching in high school level classroom a plus
- Commitment to the Mission of DeLaSalle High School
Transportation, seasonal part-time
To provide for the safe transportation of DeLaSalle students through the operation of school owned vehicles and execute duties in compliance with all laws, regulations and training.
To apply, candidates should follow the instructions listed in the specific employment announcement and submit application materials to the listed staff contact. Applications accepted until positions are filled.
DeLaSalle is thankful for the time and talents shared by our many parent volunteers. Many opportunities exist throughout the year for parents to become involved in our school community.
In order to protect the school staff, volunteers, and those they serve, DeLaSalle mandates that all staff and volunteers who have regular or unsupervised contact with minors and/or vulnerable adults must sign a Volunteer Code of Conduct, complete VIRTUS training, and have a completed background check on file at the school. For more information about volunteering at DeLaSalle, please contact Mary McLaren at 612.676.7677.